Main Round match results will be available by April 30, 2024.

Students with Disabilites (IEP or 504 Plan)


My child has special needs. How do I know if a school can accommodate him or her?


My child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and/or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP). Am I eligible for a publicly-funded early childhood seat?