FRC @ NOLA-PS Central Office
2401 Westbend Parkway, NOLA 70114
N.O. East Location
FRC @ IDEA Oscar Dunn School
12000 Haynes Blvd., NOLA 70128
FRC @ Mahalia Jackson School
2405 Jackson Ave., NOLA 70113
Need help with Open Enrollment?
Contact us for help!
Email: email@example.com. Please include your student’s OneApp ID or name and what we can help with.
Text 504-547-6510 (Monday-Friday 8:30am- 4pm) using keywords:
- EMAIL to find out your Parent Portal email address for login
- RESET for Parent Portal password reset
- PORTAL if you are having issues with the Parent Portal
- EC WAITLIST if you have a question about managing waitlists for infants to PK4 students
Phone: Leave a voicemail at 1-877-343-4773 & get a call back
NOLA-PS Enrollment Cycles
K-12 & EC Main Round 22-23 School Year
November 1 – January 21
Early Childhood (EC) Open Enrollment Current School Year
New to NOLA Current Year Enrollment
NOLA-PS Transfer Phases
3rd Monday in August – October 1
October 2 – April 1
Meet Our Team
The NOLA-PS Student and Community Advisors (SCA) provide exceptional family support and guidance to help families enroll in school, verify early childhood documents and assist with work permit needs. SCAs offer bilingual support in Spanish and Vietnamese.
What to bring to the FRC
– Child’s Birth Certificate
– Proof of Residency
– Proof of Income (Early Childhood Only)
– School Transcript (if applicable)
- July 1: FRCs are closed for In-Person service but available electronically or by phone
- July 4: FRCs are closed for Independence Day